We are looking for you
TELTEC is a successful player in the market of the future as it serves as a bridge between international manufacturers and the European semiconductor industry. Its main focus is on semiconductor manufacturing systems, components, and materials.
With branches located at our customers‘ sites, we provide support to the global players in the European semiconductor industry as their sales and service partner. TELTEC was founded in 1983 and is currently an independently owned company in its second generation. It employs an international team of over 130 employees in Europe and Singapore.
No suitable job on the list?
Apply now on your own initiative:
coffee and tea
We are looking for reinforcement for our team in Mainhardt with immediate effect:
Full-time | permanent | (m/f/d)
- Ensuring compliance with local laws and regulations
- Reporting important metrics to company management
- Financial management, including foreign currency exchange and ensuring liquidity
- Handling ad hoc tasks with reporting to company management
- Engaging in customer dialogue through surveys and evaluations
- Performing general control tasks
- Degree in Business Administration (from a university, college, or dual university) with a focus on Accounting or Finance, or comparable training
- Professional experience in accounting or controlling
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Strong command of English, knowledge of French or Italian is advantageous
- Personal strengths, such as organisational and communication skills, service orientation and decisiveness