TELTEC News & Press Releases & History
Your European Wafer Fab Equipment & Materials Distributor
Here You will find the latest news regarding TELTEC as well as historical news.
- Oct. 26, 2017: Fraunhofer IPMS Screening Fab and intelligent fluids GmbH set new standards for environmentally-friendly cleaning technologies used in the manufacture of microchips.
- June 26-29,2017: TELTEC exhibits at Laser World of Photonics exhibition.
- March 9, 2017: GEMÜ and TELTEC enter Distribution Agreement for Germany and get factory training in Ingelfingen.
- Feb. 17, 2017: TELTEC partners with Leipzig based Bubbles&Beyond providing intelligent fluids for smart physical cleaning.
- February 2017: Epcos Deutschlandsberg successfully implements Fit-LINE flaring tool to increase quality and safety.
- December 2016: GTi and TELTEC enter exclusive Representative Agreement for selling and servicing Defect Review Systems and CD SEMs.
- July 2016: TELTEC Management visits Semicon West.
- January 2016: TELTEC Germany expands customer support staffing.
- September 2015: Fit-LINE and TELTEC enter exclusive Distribution Agreement.
- August 2015: Glemco and TELTEC enter Distribution Agreement.
- January 2015: TELTEC Germany expands sales force.
- January 2015: Solid State Cooling and TELTEC enter exclusive Distribution Agreement.
- September 17, 2015: TELTEC signs Distribution Agreement with Parker-Prädifa for O-Ring Sales.
- September 2014: Sitek and TELTEC enter exclusive Distribution Agreement.
- August 2014. Nextin and TELTEC enter exclusive Representative Agreement.
- May 2014. During Picosun's world forum, TELTEC was awarded as "Distributor of the year".
- April 1-4, 2014: ECI provides product training to TELTEC's sales staff.
- Dec. 23, 2013: Semicat and TELTEC enter exclusive Representative Agreement.
- August 16, 2013: TORRLUBE and TELTEC enter Sales Agreement.
- January 14, 2013: CDE and TELTEC enter exclusive Distribution Agreement.
This site is only available on your desktop pc.