Your European Wafer Fab Equipment & Materials Distributor
Here You will find the historical news regarding TELTEC.
- Oct. 9, 2012: Semigear and TELTEC enter exclusive Sales Representative Agreement.
- Oct. 9-11, 2012: TELTEC exhibits at Semicon Europe. TELTEC Management aligns and sets new objectives.
- Oct. 2011: SPI Semicon and TELTEC enter exclusive distribution agreement.
- July 2011: TELTEC receives award from 3Sun for successful installation of PV fab in Catania.
- April 2011: Günter Kratz, Manager Strategic Purchasing of X-Fab stated: „ Our first contact was in 1991 and we had a lot of business up to now ! To summarize our relationships:......if you have to solve a problem and TELTEC can help you it is always a good idea to ask TELTEC or family Bohn ! You will get excellent competence - very serious - best understanding in support and business - you can expect partnership -always ! I give my reference with heart and mind !
- Feb. 2011: Jens Worret, Purchasing/Materials-Management of Vishay stated about TELTEC: “With TELTEC, customer support within Semiconductor Industry has defined a new standard.”
- Sept. 2010: Tazmo expands distribution agreement with TELTEC to cover also Wafer Support Systems for Wafer thinning applications.
- Dec. 2010: ITW Rippey drops TELTEC's competitor and uses TELTEC exclusively throughout Europe.
- Sept. 2010: As a measure to diversify TELTEC's cyclical business, TELTEC made a significant investment into a PV project in La Réunion.
- 2010: TEC-SEM revives its cooperation with TELTEC throughout Europe.
- Jan. 2010: Picosun (ALD Systems) of Finland drops TELTEC's competitor to continue with TELTEC in Germany, Austria and Holland.
- Jan. 2010: PSI Semicon Services and TELTEC enter exclusive distribution agreement.
- Dec. 2009: ECI and TELTEC enter exclusive distribution agreement.
- July 9, 2008: AMD recognizes TELTEC with Achievement Award in recognition of their consistently high level of support and responsiveness for the AMD World Class Supplier team.
The AMD World Class Supplier Process measures suppliers annually for outstanding performance and exceptional service for manufacturing materials and services. Mitteilung AMD - PDF- file (97 KB)
- Aug. 2008: n&k signs TELTEC up at its exclusive distributor for Europe, based on TELTEC's unique background in metrology, having been Therma-Wave's partner since 1986.
- Apr. 08: TELTEC receives ISO certification in Italy, France and Germany
- February 08: Parker and TELTEC enter distributor agreement.
- January 08:
TELTEC hires key sales staff from Metron after Metron left the distribution business.
Revera and TELTEC enter exclusive distributor agreement.
IDI-Cybor and TELTEC enter exclusive distributor agreement.
- December 07: Gel-Pak and TELTEC enter exclusive distributor agreement.
- June 07: Simco and TELTEC enter representation agreement
- Jan 07: MKE Electron and TELTEC enter agency agreement
- April 06: Shibaura and TELTEC enter agency agreement
- March 06: Nanogreen and TELTEC enter exclusive distributor agreement
- Jan 06: Boris Lipkin, Therma-Wave's president and chief executive, stated "...we shifted our sales structure in Europe to a representative model, naming Teltec, our 20 year partner in the region as our exclusive representative. We believe this action will provide our European customers with higher levels of local support...".
- Oct 05: Samsung and TELTEC expand their cooperation to include representation of KAEL chemical air filters
- March 05: JT Baker and TELTEC enter distribution agreement. JT Baker offers specialty chemicals for surface preparation and cleaning with production facilities in Europe.
- Nov 04: IMI, Integrated Materials Inc. and TELTEC enter distribution agreement. IMI is the leading manufacturer of pure all-Silicon towers, injectors, pedestals, tube liners and platens.
- July 2004: Major European Semiconductor Fabs Choose McMillan
- May 03: Cheil and TELTEC enter distribution agreement
- Oct 2002: TELTEC becomes exclusive distributor of Yield Dynamics
- Jan 2002: TELTEC Materials Division announces the distribution of a new product line : EHWA Diamond. EHWA provides top-quality and reasonnable priced Precision Diamond Tools for the CMP, the back-grinding, and other applications. Please check in the products section.
- August 2001: Nexx's Mike Gustaffson signs exclusive distribution agreement for Europe with TELTEC. A start to a long and successful cooperation. At the time, Nexx supplies PVD systems only.
- June 1999: Teltec starts a new division with dedicated & experienced sales staff: the Materials Division.
- October 1983: Foundation of TELTEC
This site is only available on your desktop pc.